Wednesday, June 10, 2015

JUST RIGHT

NO MORE!!!
Written by - Mimi Okwara



Dear Sister,
This isn't just about a scribbler and her ink. I know it, because I've been there. I tried so much to jump the basics and start "ranting" about sister to sister stuffs, but I feel a need for a restructuring before we can move on.

Those repetitive thoughts... those guilt feelings... you see yourself not amounting to anything....Yea! Maybe you've heard those frustrating words spoken to you by even the ones you love, over and over again.

I know the devil for one thing; He paints a sordid future using our past lives and tries to make us to dwell there. He tries to make you envision nothing but you materializing into whatever mistakes you have made in the past. He puts before you the generational influence of what those that have been before you have done and tries to make you fit into the same line of mistakes, curses, diseases, misfortunes, struggles, etc.

I know it. I've been there. You fear a repetition of history. You're afraid of the future. The thought sends aches all over your body. You don't see things working out in your spiritual life, career, marriage, etc. He tells you that all you will amount to will be nothing more than what has been obtainable.

The devil usually tries to create a translational trend...a demonic jinx. It sounds like this:
-You aborted so you will never have children.
-You're disvirgined so your innocence and value is stolen too.
- Your have had many years of sexual perversion so you are filthy and impure and can never be looked upon by God.
-You lead a reckless life so you're forever doomed and far from remedy. You will live forever hunted by the shadows of the past.
- Your womb got damaged so that is it... You're done for.
And bla bla.... But that's not You! That's not who you are. All those things are not obtainable in Christ. It is not in the plan, one bit. You're a brand new person in Christ. You're not who you were anymore. A new life has begun.  So all those things don't have a stake in God's will for you.



You may feel unlovable but God's love is encompassing! Whatever stopped others, has no power over you; it ends with you! God is not dead, so no one, not even the devil can change what's in God's Will. The veto power of the finished work of Christ has broken the trend...the jinx. Refuse to run through with what's been...

Heeeeyyyyy! You can change lanes right now. The power of the new life detaches the baton already handed on to you. Run with a new cause! Run on a different track. You have a new birth.

A divide sets in. That love that has been since the world began drew salvation's plan. Grace got lower to your reach. God orchestrated a gulf between you and the past at Calvary.

You're Unheld!

"... By remembering his sacred promise to Abraham. He freed us from our enemies (the devil and our pasts); granting us the privilege of serving God fearlessly. Making us holy and acceptable, to stand in his Presence Forever!"
Luke 1: 72-75.



"The Curse Is Broken"

The enemy is trying to make you believe
That your past is you
That the mistakes you made from yesterday
Is all that you would ever be
They told me that I would never amount to anything
Nobody in my family ever was
They said you’re just like your momma
Just like your daddy
Who never amounted to anything
But that’s not me, that’s not who I am
God gave me a promise, on that I stand

The curse is broken
My past can’t hold me
I’m more than a conqueror
That’s what he told me
The curse is broken
My body’s healed
The devil’s a liar
It’s in his will

The mistake, is not who I am
The lies they told, is not who I am
My past is not who I am
The curse is broken in my life
The abortion is not who I am
The misfortune is not who I am
The disease is not who I am
The curse is broken in my life
I’m healed, that’s who I am
I’m free, that’s who I am
I’m a conqueror, that’s who I am
The curse is broken in my life
I’m blessed, I’m delivered, I’m redeemed
The curse is broken in my life.

Blessings!

© Mimi Okwara, 2015.

Mimi is a Worship leader and Word teacher. She has a life revolving around the music ministry, creative writing, public speaking,blogging and poetry. She runs a counseling consult called "The RIGHT Initiative" and directs The Unveilers Worship Group -(TUWG). Presently, she studies at the University of Nigeria, Nsukka and resides there too.
She can be reached. via these contacts details:
Email : vachelmirex@gmail.com. 
Facebook: www.facebook.com/mimi.okwara
Twitter: www.twitter.com/@mimiPneuma

Have you heard???
The blog now has an online radio show on riecho.net. You can also listen to the show on www.hulkshare.com/sister2sisternigeria

Check out both sites to listen to the show for yourself. You can also download our online radio show file when you listen on hulkshare.com

Feel free to send in your comments on our online radio show by email on graceyokoye@yahoo.com
Or sister2sisternigeria@gmail.com
 Listen to online radio stations on riecho.net 
Online Radio Portal



No comments:

Post a Comment