Saturday, July 11, 2015

EYE OPENERS - God’s Love for you is Consistent



Based on my post last week, I trust that you have seen from God’s word that God’s commitment to you is beyond you doing good or bad? Yes I really sincerely believe you have seen it. If you missed last week’s post, click here to read it. Today on eye openers, I’ll like to show you something about God’s love for and that is its CONSISTENCY. 

Let me show you one more scripture: “… having loved his own who were in the world, he now showed them the full extent of his love” Jn.13:1b (NIV) I love the way KJV put the latter part. It says: ‘… he loved them unto the end’. You see that? The BBE version renders it like this: ‘…his love for them went on to the very end.’ Whoooo!!!! Amen!!!
Have you been cheated? Are you under pressure or you are been abused by a friend of relative, I tell you the truth, the Love of Christ for you, is sure and superior to the natural selfish human love. If you will open up yourself to the Love of the father, you will experience healing like never before! 

Now, you must let go of bitterness! For the sake of the love of Christ who never looked at the extent of your decay but yet extend his saving arms and translated you in to into his kingdom. Can I do this? Yes! You can! The word of God says you can! See Rm. 5:5 “and hope does not disappoint us, because God has poured out his love in to our hearts by the Holy Spirit, whom he has given to us”.


You are the one left to free yourself from whatever emotional bondage that you have found yourself, its left for you to embrace the love of God and allow it to flow through you to others. It is as you allow the Holy Spirit to work out the love of the father in you and through you, will you experience the inner peace and joy you desperately yearn for and then you will have rest on every side. The devil has no right to steal your joy! He has no right to keep your head bowed! Cheer up! Breathe in his love and see his healing flow in and through your life.
 
Confession time!!!
Beloved, one way the devil can keep you in bondage is to shut your mouth! This is not a gimmick it’s the word of God. If you will do well in life, you’ve got to put the word in your mouth and say what you believe.

“The word is near you; it is in your mouth and in your heart that is the word of faith we are proclaiming” Rm.10:8

“The word is near me; it is in my mouth and in my heart that is the word of faith I speak in Jesus’ name. God is my father, he has loved me with his everlasting love and he will never change his mind even if I ran away. He can never lie to me; I believe his word is true I have been forgiven! I have redemption! I have forgiveness of sins! I’m not hurting anymore! I am convinced that my errors are not counted because he swore to me never to remember them again and he did it by blotting it out in the death of his son and my Lord Jesus Christ. I reject every whisper of condemnation in my heart; I resist that evil voice in the name of Jesus! I am not afraid! God has justified me, no one can condemn me.
I have my confidence back! And the joy of the Lord is my strength! Amen!!!


Brother Yemi is a minister of God and a teacher of the word whose passion is to see people know the truth about the redemption of God and be liberated from guilt and condemnation. Contact him using these details:
Facebook: Ipinyemi Johnson

Follow us on twitter here and like our facebook page here.


Have you heard???
The blog now has an online radio show on riecho.net. You can also listen to the show on www.hulkshare.com/sister2sisternigeria

Check out both sites to listen to the show for yourself. You can also download our online radio show file when you listen on hulkshare.com

Feel free to send in your comments on our online radio show by email on graceyokoye@yahoo.com


 Listen to online radio stations on riecho.net 
Online Radio Portal



No comments:

Post a Comment