Monday, July 13, 2015

What to Pray While You Wait to be Found

Hey there. Hope your week is going well. Today’s blogpost is specially dedicated to all my ladies in waiting (single ladies waiting to be found by the man of their dreams); to those single women who understand that making the right choice of a life partner is crucial and requires divine assistance. As you wait upon God for your time to come, here are some prayer points you should add to your prayer list in your closet. They will position you for what your future in marriage and help you make the right choice of a life partner. Here they are:
  •    Lord purge me of childishness and bring me into maturity in every dimension. 
  • Open my eyes to see my weaknesses and flaws and give me the grace to correct them. 
  •  Lord, send every book, message, knowledge and resources needed for my all round development in Jesus name. 
  •  Lord, make me a wife suitable for my husband. 
  •  Help me to discern the right man for me when he shows up. 
  • Lord, put an automatic no in my mouth for the wrong men and an automatic yes in mouth for the right man when he comes. 
  •  Father, give me the grace to be patient and to wait for as long as it takes until the right man shows up. 
  •  Lord, bless my future husband and I with the wisdom and finances we need in Jesus name.
Voila! Those are the ones I could think of. Now it’s over to you dear blog reader. Can you think of any other ones to add to the list? Share it in the comments section. Remember, James 5:16 says “…the effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much”. You can’t leave things to chance or “fate”. Instead of wishing for the best, pray for it instead. Our God almighty is faithful to do exceedingly, abundantly above all that we could ever ask, think or imagine. Xoxo

P:S Do you have any questions or comments about this blogpost? Do you need counsel concerning relationships? Do you have any private issues you want to raise? Would you like to be featured as a guest blogger here? Would you like to advertise with us? Email me on graceyokoye@yahoo.com
 
Evidence Grace is the founder and head-blogger at Sister 2 Sister Nigeria. She's passionate about seeing people get it right in life, destiny and marriage. A woman of many gifts, and talents, she is focused on fulfilling God's purpose for her life, becoming ALL God has fore-ordained her to be and spreading the gospel to the ends of the earth. Her marital status?Keep your fingers crossed.

Follow us on twitter here and like our facebook page here.


Have you heard???
The blog now has an online radio show on riecho.net. You can also listen to the show on www.hulkshare.com/sister2sisternigeria

Check out both sites to listen to the show for yourself. You can also download our online radio show file when you listen on hulkshare.com

Feel free to send in your comments on our online radio show by email on graceyokoye@yahoo.com
Or sister2sisternigeria@gmail.com

 Listen to online radio stations on riecho.net 
Online Radio Portal



No comments:

Post a Comment