Tuesday, October 21, 2014

TWISTS AND TURNS - Episode 1




Episode 1

Bukky had the brightest smile as she waited in anticipation for her beau. She could not believe her luck with him. He was everything any young lady could ever desire in her man. His cool height gave him a domineering look such that you couldn't miss him whenever he steps in to a room. He had a sweet aura that turned all heads smiling in his direction. His athletic body always snugged up with really cool shirts; he should have been a model if he was not so into his career as a presenter.

" Hey babes hurry up, he is here", her roommate Tamuno said excitedly.
" Okay I’m done, do I look okay, do you think he will love my dress?" she asked worriedly.
" Oh come on, he will be blown away. You look awesome dear. I totally wish he chose me, I would give anything to keep such a man. You are so lucky girl." Tamuno said meaning every word. Bukky would have given her an answer if he had not pressed the horn of his car again.
" See you later."
" Yeah, have fun dear" her roommate said in a loud voice as Bukky ran out to meet him.
Bukky loved the fact that that smile he had on his face was meant for her. This was not their first date but she had a feeling that this date was special.

"Oh my God!" Osas muttered under his breath. He couldn't believe she was his girl friend. She had the perfect shape and the cutest smile that could make a guy go crazy. She had always succeeded in evoking strong desires in him making him fantasise of what they could do together but she still insisted on saving it till they marry. He was running out of patience. He was definitely crazy about her. Why wouldn’t he be? She’s smart, very pretty with curves in all the right places but the highest form of affection she usually gives him is a hug. Who does that? He is a full grown man and He has NEEDS he needs his woman to meet. He was ready to take care of her if she would just be a good girl –his good girl - and He couldn't imagine another man touching her.

Bukky gave him a peck on the cheek before she stepped into the car. He waved at her roommate Tamuno who was smiling sheepishly at him. She would have to be careful with Osas, she was not ready to lose her man yet.
" You look gorgeous baby. I could sit all day staring at you without getting tired but actually I wouldn't mind doing other things with you", he said with a sly grin.
" Ooooooh baby! I thought we’ve discussed this before. Let's not rush into this please. You know I love you so much", she replied rubbing his arm soothingly. Osas groaned in response, she didn't know what her seemingly innocent touches did to him. He glanced at her briefly, thinking to himself “she is so tender and naïve; she makes it so hard for me to keep off.”
He concentrated on the road ahead and tried to organise his plans in his head. Maybe he was not convincing enough, maybe a little shopping would set the mood…
"Baby let's go shopping", he said.
" Really? I thought you said..."
"Oh forget what I said, I love this dress on you and I want my baby looking good for me. So why don't we go get you some new outfits, buy lunch and head to my place. What do you think."
" Yay!!! I think it’s a really cool plan but baby… you don't have to do this if it is not convenient, I’m not complaining okay, I just..."
"Can you let me worry about my pocket please! I want the woman I love to have the best. I can do anything just to make you happy. Don't you know that yet?", he replied in a soft tone that melted her heart… 

Bukky was so happy with her new clothes and she smiled to herself once again recalling the spark in his eyes as she came out testing the dresses. It was already evening by the time they got to his house. She left her stuff in the car so they wouldn't have to pack it back when he would be taking her back home.
She felt like a fairy tale princess… He was so romantic, treating her like a lady and he had the sweetest words for her. What more could she ask for?
They talked some more and laughed while taking their meal. She was in a day dream where he was her husband and she was relaxing in his arms as he placed gentle kisses on her face, telling her how much she meant to him and how she makes him go crazy and...
"Oh Bukky I love you." He said deepening the kiss that jerked her out of her dream and back to reality.
"Osas stop!" She pushed him breathlessly.
She had actually thought it was a fantasy, she felt she was still day dreaming about him being her husband and making her feel like the only woman on earth but when he called her name she realised they were actually making out.
She noticed the fury in his eyes…" Oh baby please I’m sorry, I didn't mean to push you away. I didn't know we were..."
"Just save your breath ok." He turned his back towards her, scratching his head in frustration. He would have taken her in one stroke but he was not a rapist; a lot of ladies would do anything to be in her shoes and here was Bukky, with curves that could convert a monk, yet she would not let him touch her. They loved each other quite alright but he was not sure their relationship could continue like this anymore. It took all the self control he had for him not to force her. He was frustrated and really pissed off this time. 
"Baby why are you doing this to me huh! Why?", he asked.
"I’m sorry, I know it’s not easy for you but please, I just can’t do this. Baby, please let's do this right I beg you. Just be patient with me."
"Bukky, I am running out of patience, and if you claim to love me and yet you can't let me touch you, then I think we are over."
"What! Just like that?", said Bukky as she felt a multitude of emotions flow through her like a thousand knives eventually causing tear drops to leak out of her eyes…

To be continued ....

P.S: Twist and Turns continues next Tuesday. Read, invite friends to read and share cuz it's only gonna get hotter. 


Pheobe Omiwole is a motivational speaker and a talented writer who uses her pen and voice to affect the world and the lives of men. She also has a personal blog where she writes really inspiring stuff. Check out her blog on  http://www.pheobeomiwole.WordPress.com

2 comments:

  1. Lol. Just like that. I get the fact that he's human and has waited so long. But 'its over' shouldn't be easily said by a ' lover '. Nice one dear. Didiwrites.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shey! I was shocked myself. It can be amazing sometimes how some people blurt out those words. Let's see where this goes.

      Delete